[Qgis-developer] Re: [Qgis-user] translating manual to portuguese

Carson Farmer carson.farmer at gmail.com
Mon Apr 12 20:13:37 EDT 2010

Hi Carlos,

Have a look here for the list of people working on the various
translations of the manual:
http://www.qgis.org/wiki/Manual_Translation
Also, currently the only 'end-user' version of the manual is the PDF
version, however, there is currently work under way to provide an html
version as well. In terms of working on the manual translations,
information regarding this is available from here:
http://www.qgis.org/wiki/Manual_Translation#Translating_the_english_documentation.
However, you're probably better off talking to the lead translator for
Portuguese first.

Regards,

Carson

--