[Qgis-developer] QGIS 1.5 freezes at some extent

Marco Hugentobler marco.hugentobler at sourcepole.ch
Thu Aug 12 02:44:10 EDT 2010

Hi

The reason is most likely that osgeo4w uses a modified qt, patched with the
code from QgsClipper (see http://www.archivum.info/qt-
interest at trolltech.com/2009-09/00028/%5BQt-interest%5D-Modification-for-faster-
coordinate-clipping-in-QOutlineMapper.html).

If you want to have this on Linux too, you might compile qt and replace
src/gui/painting/qoutlinemapper.cpp and .._p.h with the attached files.

Regards,
Marco