[Qgis-developer] Remove geoprocessing plugin?

Barry Rowlingson b.rowlingson at lancaster.ac.uk
Mon Dec 13 10:31:32 EST 2010

On Mon, Dec 13, 2010 at 3:03 PM, Gary Sherman <gsherman at geoapt.com> wrote:
> I think we need to be careful about removing functionality that people are using. In particular I'm thinking of the copyright plugin.

 The copyright attribution should possibly be part of a project's
metadata. The project properties dialog is a bit thin on metadata, it
just has a title for the project. Would it be a good idea to have
copyright, authors, description etc as properties attached to a
project? Is there a plugin for this already? The Metadata plugin is
for layers only.... Hmmm anyone wnat to write a Dublin Core metadata
editor plugin for project files?

Barry