[Qgis-developer] Help on libqtwebkit-dev for squeeze

aperi2007 aperi2007 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 3 04:06:36 EDT 2011

Hi,

in the list of dependencies for qgis on linux
as report in
http://www.qgis.org/wiki/Installation_Guide#Install_build_dependencies

the library"libqtwebkit-dev" seem to be need only for
"maverick".

I try compile using the squeeze stable version.
And the ccmake ask me the "libqtwebkit-dev".
Unfortunately it seem not available on squeeze stable
So I must switch to "debain unstable" to find it.

I need to know if is really needed the "libqtwebkit-dev" for
squeeze.
Perhaps it is a refuse to remove from build settings ?

Thx,

Andrea Peri.