[Qgis-developer] raster transparency slider

Giovanni Manghi giovanni.manghi at gmail.com
Thu Apr 7 04:34:15 EDT 2011

Hi Maxim,

the raster transparency plugin throws this error

An error has occured while executing Python code:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File
"/home/gio/.qgis/python/plugins/raster_transparency/rastertransparency.py", line 106, in layerChanged
    if self.layer.bandCount() > 1:
AttributeError: 'OpenlayersLayer' object has no attribute 'bandCount'

when adding layers with the openlyers plugin.

cheers

-- Giovanni --