[Qgis-developer] Copy of QGIS-NaturalEarth-Example.qgs, etc. - Sample files for QGIS (Map) Server.

Noli Sicad nsicad at gmail.com
Wed Jun 29 20:31:31 EDT 2011

Hi,

Anybody got a copy of QGIS-NaturalEarth-Example.qgs,
10m_admin_0_countries.shp, etc use in Live.Osgeo Qgis (map) server?

http://live.osgeo.org/en/quickstart/qgis_mapserver_quickstart.html

I don't want to download the Live-OSGEO DVD. It is big.

I think it would good to have these sample files as one of the project
in Qgis github so we can easily clone it. We can add some more as well
in the future (just like ESRI ArcGIS it comes with some projects
examples for the new users to kickstart).

Probably, a "KickStart_QGIS_Projects" in Qgis github, not a bad title
for this sample.

Thanks.

Noli