[Qgis-developer] new plugin repo online

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Sat Mar 5 02:21:28 EST 2011

Il giorno sab, 05/03/2011 alle 00.46 +0100, Borys Jurgiel ha scritto:

> Exactly, I'm completely stuck with a few paid jobs :( I'm reading the related

Let's try to understand what is needed.

For a developer, a command "Publish my plugin" that:
* adds the plugin to the standard repo
* publish a web page with basic info on the plugin:
  * description
  * user comments and rating
  * number of downloads
* optionally adds the plugin to a code revision system (git or svn)
* adds a system to autopublish the plugin, at every commit or through a
specific command
* creates a bug tracker instance for the plugin

For an user, just a button "More info" for each plugin, redirecting to
the above described page.

And of course we all want to manage all this through QGIS, without any
need for external programs (i.e. a browser).

Do we agree on this? How far are we from here?

All the best.