[Qgis-developer] color table: labels missing?

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Wed Mar 16 08:15:30 EDT 2011

Hi all.
At EEA they were so kind as to add my CORINE color table to the standard
data distribution:
so our QGIS users see the land cover in the right colors.
The problem is that the labels (very important to interpret the data) are
not shown in the layer properties>colormap. This is how the color table is

# QGIS Generated Color Map Export File

1,230,000,077,255, 111 - Continuous urban fabric

Any explanation or suggestion as to what should be changed? I tried
putting '' around label, but it does not work.