[Qgis-developer] Print Composer question & Batch print multiple maps

Alister Hood alister.hood at synergine.com
Thu Mar 24 00:55:49 EDT 2011

Hi guys,

> Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2011 07:51:51 -0700 (PDT)
> From: Jordan Preston <archjpres at yahoo.com>
> Subject: Re: [Qgis-developer] Print Composer question & Batch print
> 	multiple	maps
> To: giovanni.manghi at gmail.com
> Cc: qgis-developer at lists.osgeo.org
>
> This is exactly the type of functionality which I am trying to
describe.  Have
> you made any progress with development?
>
> On Wed Mar 23rd, 2011 5:13 AM EDT Giovanni Manghi wrote:
>
> >Hi,
> >

> >On Tue, 2011-03-22 at 12:15 -0700, Jordan Preston wrote:
> >>
> >> I used to do this with an arcview script where it would select the
> >> layer with the boundaries and clip the map inside the boundary and
> >> send to print.
> >

> >it seems a nice task for a plugin. See also
> >
> >https://trac.osgeo.org/qgis/ticket/3375
> >

> >cheers
> >
> >-- Giovanni --

I can't find it now, but I thought someone on the forum a while ago had
posted some scripts making a start towards this.

These are the only related threads I can find now:
http://forum.qgis.org/viewtopic.php?f=2&p=12401
http://forum.qgis.org/viewtopic.php?f=4&p=14382

Does anyone else remember someone working on this?

Alister