[Qgis-developer] Approximate reprojection for vectors

Radim Blazek radim.blazek at gmail.com
Sun Oct 2 11:34:48 EDT 2011

You are right. I have done some tests and rendering with reprojection
takes obnly about 10% more time. I was convinced that it must be quite
time consuming. In fact, reprojection is a complex caclulation so I am
wondering  what can take so long time in rendering process so that the
reprojection is not significant.

Radim

On Sun, Oct 2, 2011 at 3:02 PM, cavallini at faunalia.it