[Qgis-developer] Lost settings for Line Decoration options

Andrea Peri aperi2007 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 3 15:05:00 EDT 2011

Hi Martin,

thx for your response.
Yopu are reason,
more probably I confuse the LineDecoration with the MarkerLine.

In effect the marker-line give all the option of line-decoration.

Sorry for noise.

However I aggre with the option to deprecated  the "LineDecoration"
rendering.

Actually an user could use it (linedecoration) in some styles , instead of a
more useful and powerful "marker-line"

regards,

--
Andrea Peri