[Qgis-developer] "value tool" missing from the contributed repo

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Fri Oct 21 05:09:42 EDT 2011

On 2011-10-21 10:42, Alexander Bruy wrote:
> Hi Giovanni,
>
> maybe this is related to syntax error in repository xml file [0]
>
> [0] http://osgeo-org.1803224.n2.nabble.com/Syntax-error-in-User-Contributed-repo-xml-td6912258.html
>
> 2011/10/21 Giovanni Manghi <giovanni.manghi at gmail.com>:
>>> maybe Gary has an idea why it does not show up in the xml-feed anymore?
>>
>> I have also the "table manager" plugin installed that shows as orphan,
>> maybe it is related?

Hi Alexander,

good catch I think :-)

Either Fidel or Rodrigo (in bcc), can you please remove the &-sign from
the contributor string at http://pyqgis.org/admin/contributed/?page=9
Apparently the script which generates the xml-feed does not escape that
for &amp; and qgis is chocking on that?

Or Gary can try to escape the &-signs?