[Qgis-developer] QGIS 1.7.0.1, eVis plugin using Sqlite / Spatialite and Mac OS X

William Kyngesburye woklist at kyngchaos.com
Fri Oct 28 09:44:59 EDT 2011

I'll add it to my list of Qt extras to bundle in the app.  Since it's a requirement, I'll try to get an update out this weekend.

You could install it yourself, but it's tricky - you don't want to install Qt and copy qsqlite into Qgis, it'll still reference the now-installed Qt and cause Qgis to crash because of multiple loaded Qt's.  Pacifist would allow you to extract qsqlite without installing all of Qt.