[Qgis-developer] Problem with Postgis 2.0 Views and picking (info-tool)

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Wed Jan 18 13:34:13 EST 2012

Meanwhile I tested with the same data on Postgis 1.5.3. Everything works
fine with Postgis 1.5.3

So apparently there are issues with Postgis 2.0. I followed Denis'
advice and deliberately set the SRID of the_geom in my view to "-1" with
SetSRID(the_geom,-1), voila, it works!

To me this sounds like a bug. QGIS somehow intersects (for picking and
selecting) an SRID of -1 with the layers SRID (in my case 21781) and
results in a mixed SRID error.

Jürgen or Strk - can you help with this issue?

Thanks,
Andreas