[Qgis-developer] HackFest in Lyon

Vincent Picavet vincent.ml at oslandia.com
Fri Jan 27 06:12:31 EST 2012

Hello,
A small update to keep you posted. We have a first proposal for a room to host
the HF at lyon university. It's a classroom with 60 seats.

It's here :
http://www.openstreetmap.org/?lat=45.7384&lon=4.8866&zoom=14&layers=M

That's a 15 min bus ride from the main train station.

The only available dates for this room would be from 12 to 16th of april.
There is a fee, which local commitee ands sponsors should be able to pay.

We've got a few other leads, which may be better or have other dates available
.
We should decide for a definitive location (and dates) end of next week
probably.
We'll let you know as soon as we have other informations.

Vincent, for OSGeo-fr