[Qgis-developer] gsoc 2012

G. Allegri giohappy at gmail.com
Wed Mar 21 13:18:30 EDT 2012

Ok, that's what I supposed. We're talking about two different things: your
framework and  the "geoprocessing framework" that started some time ago. I
don't know if Camilo (or others) are still working actively on that.
I can imagine that your experience with the "abstraction level" development
for SEXTANTE will be an important plus to the development of such a
framework... And I hope the development will converge on one of the twos,
otherwise it would a waste of resources.

giovanni