[Qgis-developer] R Sextante error

Agustin Lobo alobolistas at gmail.com
Sat Oct 20 10:22:55 PDT 2012

i understand the hassle, but from the point of view of R scripts in
Sextante this is not a bug, it is
that Sextante is totally unusable for this purpose. My intention was
to include this Sextante capability
within my (hopefully) forthcoming presentation on geospatial
capabilities of R in a R users meeting, (and have
been trying using it, see
http://osgeo-org.1560.n6.nabble.com/R-scripts-for-raster-layers-in-External-Apps-of-the-Sextante-Toolbox-plugin-td4998046.html).
I will try the git thing (now that Ii know hot to use svn...), if I
find directions on how to do it.

Agus