[Qgis-developer] Sextante test drive

Victor Olaya volayaf at gmail.com
Sat Apr 20 10:28:33 PDT 2013

Paolo

You have convinced me: OTB and GRASS should be on the simplified list :-)

Now comes the hard part...classifying their algorithms...

I have already done it for OTB, since the names and groups are usable.
GRASS ones are clearly not...which means that we need not only to set
a group, but an alternative name for each GRASS module...

If anyone feels like helping, here is the link to a google spreadsheet
where the classification can be edited

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Arf7VNv0yae5dGR4UjFMekxNVmg1blBUdWMweHJRYVE&usp=sharing

Thanks in advance for your help!