[Qgis-developer] Sextante test drive

William Kyngesburye woklist at kyngchaos.com
Sat Apr 20 13:08:00 PDT 2013

On Apr 20, 2013, at 1:41 PM, Paolo Cavallini wrote:

>> Latest source version is from Feb 2012, site mentions Arc 10.0.  No mention of any
>> development group or forum, or source repository other than the download tarball.
>
> I'll investigate, thanks.
> All the best.

It wasn't too hard to fix the Windows junk.  Key points:

- I fixed the mixed line endings, but I don't know if the compiler cares

- a few headers have hardwired a local "stdint.h" meant for windows.  change to <stdint.h> for *nix/OS X

- the clean target is a dep in all, it freaked me out when the *.o disappeared after the build

- CC is hardwired to mpic++, easy to override without editing the makefiles

- need to pass in LDFLAGS so it links libmpi and libmpi_cxx

-----
http://www.kyngchaos.com/

"Oh, look, I seem to have fallen down a deep, dark hole.  Now what does that remind me of?  Ah, yes - life."

- Marvin