[Qgis-developer] qgis-webclient - weblinks from features and base layers

Bernhard Ströbl bernhard.stroebl at jena.de
Tue Apr 23 06:50:45 PDT 2013

Otto,

I made a pull request fixing this issue. If a url is detected
(http://something) in an attribute it is checked whether there is an
opening "<a" - tag and only if this is false the tag is automagically
created. So if you store a complete html-formatted link in your
attribute it should be displayed as stored.

Bernhard

__________ Information from ESET Mail Security, version of virus signature database 8257 (20130423) __________

http://www.eset.com