[Qgis-developer] Sextante test drive

Larry Shaffer larrys at dakotacarto.com
Wed Apr 24 11:31:55 PDT 2013

Hi William,

On Sat, Apr 20, 2013 at 9:24 AM, William Kyngesburye
<woklist at kyngchaos.com>wrote:

> Just a note: I'll be bundling OTB and SAGA in the OS X package.  I already
> have code in sextante to automatically find the bundled copies.

Why bundle instead of having a separate installer (like is done with the
base GDAL frameworks, etc.)? Same question for the osg/earth frameworks.

Also, when you get things situated for the release and you have time, I
would appreciate any build notes, so I can add such support to the nightly
build.

Regards,

Larry