[Qgis-developer] Print composer: dimensions of arrow/line objects

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Wed Feb 20 08:23:25 PST 2013

 There is also a strange behaviour with arrow elements.

 If one explicitly sets the lines to a certain width. Say I set a
 horizontal line to a width of 130 (through "Position and Size"), then
 QGIS replaces this value by a value of 130.001 or sometimes to 129.999
 or so. Is there a reason for this behaviour? I think it is quite
 disturbing if one explictly sets a value and then QGIS uses something
 else - even if the value is very close to my original value. Is this
 sort of a rounding problem or a bounding box problem?

 I think this problem existed for a long time already - maybe even from
 the beginning when the arrow object was introduced.

 Thanks if anyone knows how to correct this behaviour.

 Andreas

 Andreas Neumann
 Böschacherstrasse 10A
 8624 Grüt (Gossau ZH)