[Qgis-developer] Print composer: dimensions of arrow/line objects

Larry Shaffer larrys at dakotacarto.com
Wed Feb 20 09:15:17 PST 2013

Hi Andreas,

I noticed the same issue when testing Olivier's GUI changes. Tested on 1.8
and it exists there as well. Seems to be the only item whose position input
is not functioning properly, so probably a simple code fix. A bit odd,
though, since one would expect such a transform to be abstracted out of the
individual composer item code (maybe it is). Please make an issue ticket,
if you have the time.

Larry