[Qgis-developer] Dev plugin for master

PIERRE Sylvain sylvain.pierre at cg67.fr
Wed Jun 26 05:01:02 PDT 2013

Hi,

I¡¯m trying to develop a small plugin for master.
I have set qgisMinimumVersion to 2.0 and stored the plugin in .qgis2\python\plugins but running  Qgis does :
This plugin is incompatible with this version of QGIS
Plugin designed for QGIS 1.x

ThemeManager

Installed version: ? (in C:/Users/sylvain.pierre/.qgis2/python/plugins/ThemeManager)

What should be the solution?

Thanks

¡ú  Sylvain PIERRE
         Ing¨¦nieur G¨¦ographe
         Adjoint au chef du service
         Direction de l¡¯Agriculture, de l¡¯Espace Rural et de l¡¯Environnement
         Service Administration G¨¦n¨¦rale
       Conseil G¨¦n¨¦ral du Bas-Rhin

[cid:image002.jpg at 01CE7275.97FDB610]<http://www.bas-rhin.fr/>

         Passerelle 67