[Qgis-developer] QGIS server ignores optional SVG symbols path

kimaidou kimaidou at gmail.com
Tue Aug 26 07:44:21 PDT 2014

Hi,

Thanks for this solution. Is there a place where all the configuration
options are listed and explained ?

* QGIS Server Environment variables like :
QGIS_OPTIONS_PATH
I am sure there are some more.

* Qgis configuration file variables to put in the .ini , like
[svg]
searchPathsForSVG=/path/to/svg1|/path/to/svg2

I searched the documentation with "configuration" key, and had a look at
[1] but could not find it.

[1]
http://docs.qgis.org/2.2/en/docs/user_manual/working_with_ogc/ogc_server_support.html?highlight=server

Thanks in advance