[Qgis-developer] Localizing QGIS Server

Ziegler Stefan Stefan.Ziegler at bd.so.ch
Wed Dec 17 07:18:53 PST 2014

Hi Andi

I have mine (Ubuntu 10.04) in /etc/apache2/mod-enabled/fcgid.conf:

  FcgidInitialEnv LANG=de_CH.UTF-8

But this did not work on another Ubuntu 10.04 machine. We had set the variable per process:

  FcgidCmdOptions /opt/wwwroot/cgi-bin/qgis_mapserv.fcgi \
    InitialEnv LANG=de_CH \
    IOTimeout 180 \
    MinProcesses 6 \
    MaxProcesses 6