[Qgis-developer] processing.runalg() issue with grass algorithms

Eric Goddard egoddard1010 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 24 20:13:27 PDT 2014

Oops, my mistake. I have ##lrm=output raster in the header, but lpf = ...
Is the only line in my code.

I don't get the error message after changing lrm to lpf in the header. I do
get another error message, but I think I broke my processing by trying to
force an update. I'll test it tomorrow. Sorry about the confusion!

Eric