[Qgis-developer] [Qgis-user] [Plugin presentation] LayerBender

giulianc51 giulianc51 at gmail.com
Tue May 27 02:05:03 PDT 2014

Il giorno Tue, 27 May 2014 10:35:31 +0200
Olivier Dalang <olivier.dalang at gmail.com> ha scritto:

> Hi !

hi Richard & Olivier (sorry for my bad english :-)

> It's a shame, I didn't know about vectGeoref !!! (it seems it was
> released only a few days ago)
>
> Both plugin indeed aim to do the same... I'll see directly with
> Giuliano if there's a possible merge !

Thank you for your attention to my work but I have nothing to teach
Olivier; I believe that his work contains all necessary;
I am still available for any need, so that I can improve my knowledge
of QGIS, and so I think even my friends Luca M. and Giuseppe P.

> Bests,
>
> Olivier

best regards,
giuliano