[Qgis-developer] 2.6: first overview

Niccolò Marchi sciurusurbanus at hotmail.it
Sun Nov 2 14:11:14 PST 2014

Hi all,
just few things I'm
experiencing with 2.6:

Attribute Table: modifying the content of a cell, it needs to save and reopen the table to
	see it updated...normal behaviour?

Crash:
	different types. Usually closing the project, QGIS ends up with a
	minidump or the MS error window "The software stopped to work
	etc etc". This happens closing .qgs from 2.2 with or without
	saving to 2.6 version. Sometimes also while working. Attached you
	can find the .dmp (shall I upload them? I don't know how to deal
	with). Actually it's a quite annoying issue...

Corrupt layers: the table appears but double-clicking the source it
	doesn't open the explorer as in 2.2; it only allows to modify the folder
	destination as text. Is that the new behavior?
Translation (ITA):
	just few oversights:

color selection
		panel: "incolla collore"

modify widget
		properties: "il widget di modica può..."

Is there anyone with the
same issues? I'm working with W8.1 64bit and QGIS standalone.

As always: thank you all for
your work!

All the best,

Nic