[Qgis-developer] Certificate update QGIS servers

Matthias Kuhn matthias at opengis.ch
Thu Aug 6 07:43:41 PDT 2015

Navigating to:

http://www.qgis.org/pyqgis-cookbook/

in Google Chrome gives me

  The site ahead contains harmful programs

Attackers on *www.qgis.org* might attempt to trick you into installing
programs that harm your browsing experience (for example, by changing
your homepage or showing extra ads on sites you visit).

Clicking on the info link gives the following:

https://www.google.com/safebrowsing/diagnostic?site=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.qgis.org%2Fpyqgis-cookbook%2F&client=googlechrome&hl=en-US

It sounds scary. Does anybody have an idea what's happening?

Cheers,
Matthias