[Qgis-developer] Certificate update QGIS servers

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Thu Aug 6 10:28:30 PDT 2015

Mmm, looking into the links from google one points to:

https://www.google.com/safebrowsing/diagnostic?site=AS:15169&client=googlechrome&hl=en-US

the only thing I can think of is that we have spam links in our wiki
pages (well, I'm pretty sure we had/have those)...

can that be the problem?

anybody else an idea?

Regards,

Richard