[Qgis-developer] Processing: return table from PostGIS query

Victor Olaya volayaf at gmail.com
Fri Oct 9 03:48:15 PDT 2015

No that was not my intention. I don't mind if it depends on another
core plugin, that is actually good

If I remember right, I reused that lib because it was also part of
core or of some other plugin, and I found the DB manager architecture
to be more complex and not inmediate for being used as a lib. But yes,
I guess all can be done as well with the DB manager classes

I wouldn't be against it if someone wants to modify the algorithms
that use postgis_utils and use DB manager code instead, so we can get
rid of a library and not have redundant code...

Cheers!