[Qgis-developer] Processing: return table from PostGIS query

kimaidou kimaidou at gmail.com
Sat Oct 10 07:34:59 PDT 2015

Hi Victor,

Thanks for your answer.
Using the db_manager tools has an advantage : you can interact with
Spatialie and Oracle too.

I have no time at the moment to have a look at it, but I will write back
here whenever I have some.

We should first make sure which plugin or algorithm uses it, and see if
this can be changed.

Cheers
Michaël