[Qgis-developer] Geometry modifiers for labeling

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Wed Jan 13 05:09:53 PST 2016

Hi Mathieu,

That's cool - I haven't thought about the font markers. I thought they
can only display a single character - but apparently, with data-defined
characters you can also have more than one character and expressions.
Quite powerful!

I tested it with start and end markers and it works fine!

The only drawback is that labels appear up-side-down - something that
the label engine takes care of.

Andreas