[Qgis-developer] Processing provider versions and hard coded path in settings

Blumentrath, Stefan Stefan.Blumentrath at nina.no
Mon Jan 25 02:04:32 PST 2016

Dear devs,

In my QGIS.ini, the paths to the Processing providers are hard coded, which means I have to manually adjust them after every software update (Saga, GRASS, R).
Any chance to pass the updates to the user(s)`s QGIS settings (or make QGIS recognizing the Processing providers installed together with QGIS), or is this only a limitation of the --configpath solution?.

Should I extend:
http://hub.qgis.org/issues/12623
(as it seems related) or should I open a new ticket (in case this wanted and feasible of course)...

Kind regards,
Stefan