[Qgis-developer] plugins.qgis.org star vote feeback

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Wed Jul 20 07:45:01 PDT 2016

Il 20/07/2016 16:40, C Hamilton ha scritto:
> I don't know if it is possible, but it would be really nice if there
> were a way to get feedback on what a user likes or especially what the
> user dislikes when they vote on a QGIS plugin. If they give it a 1, 2,

Hi,
agreed, this would be a very nice feature (even though we should be
careful about the potential implication - remember we have a potential
user base in the order of 100k users). Could you please open a feature
req, or much better help us coding it?
All the best.

--
Paolo Cavallini - www.faunalia.eu