[Qgis-developer] plugins.qgis.org star vote feeback

C Hamilton adenaculture at gmail.com
Wed Jul 20 07:40:47 PDT 2016

I don't know if it is possible, but it would be really nice if there were a
way to get feedback on what a user likes or especially what the user
dislikes when they vote on a QGIS plugin. If they give it a 1, 2, or 3 star
vote I would really like to know why. I would take the steps to try and fix
what they don't like. I know they could take the extra step of posting
something on the github page, but knowing that I am somewhat lazy I
wouldn't take that extra step unless I had a real compelling reason. Also I
think that unless a user is a developer they are not likely to post a
problem on github. I base this on the fact that I am new to github and
wouldn't have taken that step a year or more ago.

If there were a way to make giving feedback really easy as a part of the
clicking on the stars I think it would be quite beneficial to the
developers.