[Qgis-developer] Will be submitting new QGIS D3 Chart plugin - experimental or not

C Hamilton adenaculture at gmail.com
Thu Jul 21 05:55:03 PDT 2016

Thanks so much for everyone who has commented. I like the idea of being
able to interactively move the position of the rings so that the inner
becomes the outer or any other ring for that matter.

There is always a trade off on how you visualize data. I plan on adding the
rectangular graph as well but I started with the circular graph because I
had a request to do so. There are several other items that I plan on adding.

1. Select the beginning and ending colors.
2. Use any color ramp and select the number of bins.
3. Rectangular chart.

I used an existing circular heatmap to get started, but will need to either
extend it or write something new because it doesn't do exactly what I will
need.