[Qgis-developer] Symbology export in save as feature

DelazJ delazj at gmail.com
Sat Jun 25 06:09:24 PDT 2016

Hi,
Thank you Andreas, I can now stop expecting to create a shapefile with a
qml (or at least, keeping the original symbology) using this option.

About what to do, I fully agree with your suggestions: let's improve it if
doable (otherwise remove) and at least hide it from formats that are not
compatible to avoid users being confused.

Regards,
Harrissou