[Qgis-developer] Questions/Suggestion on virtual layers

Yves Jacolin yjacolin at free.fr
Wed Mar 2 08:20:05 PST 2016

Andreas,

In the layer toolbar, after the "Add a delimited text Layer" icon you have the
"Add a virtual layer" tools. In the panel you can choose a virtual layer name.

If you create two virtual layer, when you come back to this windows, the
dropdown list will show you the two layers that you can edit.

But you are right, if there is an error, the virtual layer won't be saved.

Y.