[Qgis-developer] New CSS for API documentation site

Tom Chadwin tom.chadwin at nnpa.org.uk
Wed Mar 23 07:45:29 PDT 2016

I've had a go at improving the CSS for the API docs site
(https://qgis.org/api/). We've looked into how the changes might be
incorporated, and think we know how to proceed. However, it would be good to
get the changes tested - I've only tested it on Chrome/Win7 and IE11.

What would be the best way to do this? It's three CSS files, which replace
these:

https://qgis.org/api/doxygen.css
https://qgis.org/api/tabs.css
https://qgis.org/api/search/search.css

I can post my altered files somewhere, but thought I'd ask where I should do
this in the first instance.