[Qgis-developer] New CSS for API documentation site

Tom Chadwin tom.chadwin at nnpa.org.uk
Thu Mar 24 10:16:43 PDT 2016

I've consolidated my changes into one file, which hopefully contains changes
only from the original files above, and if included after them, should
overwrite the relevant rules. For the moment, I've put the file here:

https://github.com/tomchadwin/QGIS/blob/master/doc/api_custom.css

No idea where it should live, so I'm not going to issue a PR.

It needs proper testing, and as mentioned elsewhere, we'll either need to
drop the link in manually (no thanks...) or upgrade Doxygen to enable
HTML_EXTRA_STYLESHEET (yes please).