[Qgis-developer] Raster colour scale bar in Composer

Benoit de Cabissole benoit-3 at bc-consult.com
Sun May 15 23:54:22 PDT 2016

 Good day Devs,

While discussing the merit of retaining the 'Colour Scale Bar' plugin in
the repo with Paolo (see email trail below) I've raised the following
points because I do not know if this is possible at present in QGIS
(didn't find how to do it!):

 	* How to control the number of displayed decimals in the raster scale
bar other than manually?
 	* It seems that decimation of long colour bars is done when the scale
bar is created but cannot be modified afterwards, implying that resizing
of the legend is not possible other than changing the symbol height. Is
this the correct behaviour, or do I miss something?

Regards,
Benoit de Cabissole