[Qgis-developer] Field mapper when pasting features

Denis Rouzaud denis.rouzaud at gmail.com
Tue Nov 1 01:01:57 PDT 2016

Hi Arnaud,

I am really looking forward to seeing such feature implemented in QGIS,
thanks for bringing up the discussion.

I would also recommend going for a QEP, as it is a largely foreseen
feature, and I suppose everyone has its own definition and use-case...

From my point of view, we should go for a very generic field-mapping
mechanism which could be used in many places such as copy-paste. A way
of reading/saving configuration would be quite useful, like presets.

Best wishes,

Denis