[Qgis-developer] Visualisation of relations

kimaidou kimaidou at gmail.com
Tue Nov 1 07:26:00 PDT 2016

Hi all,

Speaking about child tables, I would rather have them presented as table
and not forms by default (or have an option to decide this for QGIS
installation). Usually you only want to see the list of children for each
relation, which is more compact, and show very fast if there is zero or any
children.

Michaƫl