[Qgis-developer] Issue with Python on Fedora

Sandro Mani manisandro at gmail.com
Tue Oct 4 05:26:12 PDT 2016

Hi Denis

If you are on 64bits Fedora, the libs are probably searched for in
/usr/lib64.

You can run python through strace to check where it is looking for the
libraries, i.e.

PYTHONPATH=$PYTHONPATH:/usr/share/qgis/python strace python -m
qgis.PyQt.uic.pyuic

and then just look at which open syscalls are trying to open
libqgis_core and where.

Hope this helps
Sandro