[Qgis-developer] Set processing input default value to layer custom property

Ari Jolma ari.jolma at gmail.com
Tue Apr 11 02:10:16 PDT 2017

11.04.2017, 11:50, Tom Chadwin kirjoitti:
> Hi Ari
>
> What a great idea. Thank you. I guess the one downside is that it means the
> main algorithm will not function on its own, so you have to rely on
> documentation to inform the user not to try to use it without your
> preprocessor?

By main algorithm you mean what? For the user the model appears similar
to any algorithm, although it is made of many algorithms (that's the
case for all QGIS processing models). Each work on their own with
correct input. You can study the model here

https://github.com/ajolma/SmartSeaMSPTool/tree/master/processing_models

Ari