[Qgis-developer] Core plugin : the Form-Aware Value Relation Widget plugin

Matthias Kuhn matthias at opengis.ch
Fri Apr 28 06:45:23 PDT 2017

Hi René-Luc,

It is amazing indeed and the functionality it provides should be in core.

Recently there has been a trend away from core plugins and lots of them
have been removed.

What should be done in my opinion is trying to modularize it as much as
possible (I discussed some ideas with Alessandro in Girona but cannot
recall it right now) and integrate this functionality as core fully
featured core functionality.

Regards
Matthias