[QGIS-Developer] Attribute table - item not highlighted in form mode when using drag&drop designer

DelazJ delazj at gmail.com
Tue Aug 8 08:31:57 PDT 2017

Hi Michaël,

I can't confirm here (2.18.11, win10) but I think your screenshot says all.
The background color should appear under the feature whose attributes are
displayed on the right.

I would also like to observe that another thing weird in the screenshot is
the count of selected features at the top of the customized form dialog
showing 0 while there's obviously a selected feature (yellow square).
Might not be related but worth mentioning.

Regards,
Harrissou