[QGIS-Developer] Fwd: My PostgreSQL/PostGIS function to create all missing spatial indexes

kimaidou kimaidou at gmail.com
Fri Dec 1 03:31:58 PST 2017

I have improved my function.

Now it returns a table containing the schema, table name and column name.
You need to use it with
SELECT * FROM create_missing_spatial_indexes();

If you would like to only get the informations about missing indexes, there
is a new "simulate" parameter.
SELECT * FROM create_missing_spatial_indexes(True);

Cheers,
Michaƫl